Brett Lawrie has a temper tantrum and throws his helmet at an Umpire. Well…technically he threw it at the ground, and it bounced up and hit him. And NOT THAT THIS UNSPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOR IS FUNNY at all…but the (arguably) most hilarious part is when the Ump is being escorted off the field and someone throws a beer at him from the stands! lol. (Not that it’s funny). Lawrie’s teenage-girl-hissy fit earned him a 4 game suspension, a call that he’s appealing.
Lawrie played last night against the Yankees, and the same dude (Bill Miller) was the 3rd base Umpire. D-R-A-M-A!
I’m heading to tonight’s Jays/Yankees game and I hope they are both there. Should be a fun game. No promises, but I might be the sh*t disturber throwing beers. (just kidding…NOT funny.)
1 year ago / 10 notes
- bmsports reblogged this from aliyajasmine
- kaycoolbeans reblogged this from pureasasnowflake
- pureasasnowflake reblogged this from aliyajasmine
- pureasasnowflake likes this
- call-mecaptain likes this
- bign8 reblogged this from aliyajasmine
- stancehunters said: He apologized yesterday, seemed to be all good. Have fun at the game!
- lipreti likes this
- aliyajasmine posted this